I think that we all need a little pick-me-up sometimes and I love reading inspirational quotes to perk myself up, so today I’m sharing 10 of my favourite inspirational quotes with you. I hope you enjoy reading these and feel inspired.
- “You are your only limit.”
- “We only regret the chances we didn’t take.”
- “Treat everyone as you would like to be treated.”
- “Take a deep breath, pick yourself up, dust yourself off & start all over again.”
- “If we wait until we’re ready, we’ll be waiting for the rest of our lives.” – Lemony Snicket.
- “Today give a stranger one of your smiles, it may be the only sunshine he sees all day.”
- “Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.” – Steve Jobs
- “Your need for acceptance can make you invisible in this world… risk being seen in all your glory.” – Jim Carrey
- “Every child is an artist, the problem is staying an artist when you grow up.” – Pablo Picasso
- “Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.” – Albert Einstein
Thanks for reading, I hope you feel inspired today.